Terms & Conditions
- All classes and behaviour consultations must be paid for in advance.
- Payment for classes is payment for the stated number of consecutive weeks. Non-attendance will result in a loss of that week unless the class is cancelled by Hunts Happy Hounds in which case the cancelled lesson will be added to the end of the course, where possible, or an appropriate alternative offered.
- Payment for classes is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please drive slowly on the training premises as it is a private residence and we are privileged to be allowed to use the grounds.
- Classes may be cancelled if we feel conditions are unsafe or for circumstances beyond our control. In this event we will contact you by text message or phone call. Please make sure we have up to date contact details for you.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead unless under instruction, and under the owner’s control at all times.
- Please do not allow your dog to interact with another without the permission of the owner and keep meetings short and sweet (3 second rule).
- Dogs should be wearing a normal flat collar or suitable harness with an identification tag attached. No choke chains, prong collars or half chokes are permitted.
- Please bring a normal lead, flexi leads are not suitable for training.
- Owners are responsible for providing poo bags and cleaning up after their dog.
Health And Safety
- All classes are held outside so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
- All dogs and puppies must be micro chipped.
- All puppies must have had their final vaccinations before the start of class and been wormed and free from fleas.
- All adult dogs must be kept up to date with vaccinations or Titre tested and be regularly wormed and free from fleas.
- All dogs and puppies should be healthy and free from disease. We reserve the right to remove any dog or puppy from class if we feel they are unwell or suffering from lameness.
- Dogs coming into, or in season will not be allowed on the premises. Training fees can be carried over to the next set of lessons (3 sessions only).
- As Agility training sessions are quite energetic and accidents can happen, classes are done entirely at yours and your dog’s own risk.
- Please let us know in advance, if you or your dog are suffering from any injury or illness that may be affected by physical exercise.
- Dogs with aggressive issues towards other dogs or people will not be allowed in group classes. However, one to one sessions can be arranged.
- Please be aware that some dogs may need space, so if asked to move away from a dog, do not take it personally.
- Hunts Happy Hounds accept no responsibility for any injury to you or your dog, loss or damage of goods or vehicles whilst on the premises.
Any questions, please call Lisa on 07787 041660. Thank you.